RaceTools 3.2 adds extra fields to the Session Results table and Heat Map color coding of section times. This is an optional upgrade for INDYCAR users but a recommended upgrade for IMSA users.
Custom Fields in Session Results table:
To bring more information to the main program window, I’m adding some custom fields that you can manually enter into the column field by using the Insert Column or Edit Column options. I consider these ‘works in progress’, but you will be able to add:
1. Section Times/Speeds by entering the section name. If the field is defined as a speed trap, then it will be displayed as SPEED. Otherwise it will be displayed as time.
2. Best Lap Section Times by entering ‘BL_’+
3. Best Splits Section Time by entering ‘BS_’+
4. Best Lap Section Time Delta by entering ‘BLD_’+
5. Best Splits Section Time Delta by entering ‘BSD_’+
6. Previous Rank by entering ‘PR’. This will display the competitor’s rank at the last S/F crossing and is used to highlight improvements (P column green) or decline (P column red) in position.
To make it easier to identify faster/slower section times, the Section Time Delta fields defined above are color coded when the ‘Heat Map’ option is enabled. The colors below are subject to change as this is my first pass at this feature.
2017 03 07 – clear SessionResults column if field not defined
2017 03 06 – fix Access error in DriveTimes report (accessing sgdResults.Datasource.DataSet before it is configured)
– apply HeatMap to BS and BL section times
– apply position change highlighting to PR field
2017 03 05 – add HeatMap to BSD and BLD fields
2017 03 04 – move SessionResults draw routines to TASDB unit to share with other stringgrid rendering
– add BL_
– add BS_
– add BLD_
– add BSD_
– add TOP_
– fix setting of PrevRank to highlight P field for position changes
2017 03 03 – save/restore Maps and Graphs on exit/launch
2017 02 28 – prompt for team name for expired license keys to allow user an opportunity to reset the team name if necessary.
2017 02 27 – add LoadSettings to load all settings from another configuration file.
– check AppDataPath for configuration file, if not found but ParamStr(0) configuration file found, use ParamStr(0) path to load configuration
2017 02 24 – fix FloatToTimeStr to round time to requested precision before converting to string. Fixes rounding of 118.995 to 1:59.00 instead of 1:58.00
2017 02 23 – check for availability of frmPitWindows before reading settings from it. Eliminate access error frmConfiguration.OnShow in MRTI version.
2017 02 10 – save alias to track configuration file when saving track, before sorttrack which reloads the alias from disk.
2017 02 10 – trap when [TrackMap] Filename=
2017 02 10 – clear LastSpeed/BestSpeed from RP $O messages (fields in eRP but not RP, need to ignore if RP message)
2017 01 28 – add Pause button to pause scrolling of line crossings table to display the latest crossings.
2017 01 27 – remove SCx/Ex filter under yellow due to flawed logic. Need to replace with a better filter.
– add Highlight LSP in Running Order table. Need to add highlighting to results table.
2017 01 15 – disable DriveTimesReport.refresh timer onclose to prevent trying to access database while closing.
– ignore Main UpdateDisplay trigger to update pit windows if pit windows update timer enabled to prevent duplicate refresh of pit windows
2017 01 12 – change default configuration file path to AppDataPath if executable is in the Program Files folder to be more Windows UAC friendly.
2017 01 07 – update IMSA replay file URL to http://results.imsa.com
– update IMSA data feed server to timing-data.aks port 10030
2017 01 04 – disable CarTracker.BringToFront when main program activated to fix bug accessing main window controls (menus, etc.)
– move ClocksToFront from CarTracker.Activate to imgTrackMap.OnMouseUp to keep clocks on top of track map but without disabling main program or track map interface.