RaceTools v2.50 for IMSA
- The first release is now available. There will likely be an update before the weekend as I test and fine tune things.
- This version has features geared towards the race rather than for practice or qualifying.
You can download the latest version:
Drive Times Report (Alt+F2)
- Complements the Stint Report
- Displays the information required by IMSA for logging Drive Times for each driver.
- As with the other reports, you can change the sort order by clicking on the column title. The default is by Driver Name so that they are grouped by Driver, but you can change it to sort by Lap or any other column.
Restore Session (CTRL+R)
- An optimized version of the Load Session function to recover quickly from a restart mid-session. Use this instead of Load Session if you need to restart the software mid-race. As soon as the software reloads, hit CTRL+R (or File/Restore Session from the main menu) and load the session file (*.abs) of the current session.
- Loads the stint times for all competitors (takes only a few seconds), then loads the lap times and section times for the team car, followed by all of the other cars. This means that the full details of the team car will be available within a couple of minutes including all drive times (stints), lap times, section times, pit stops, etc. The rest of the data will be restored in the background. It might take a couple of hours for a full 24 hour race, but at least you will be back up and running with as much of the team data as possible as soon as possible and the software is operational while the details are loaded in the background.